1. Anyone between the ages of 18 and 64 must have a valid Sport Fishing or Conservation License and Outdoor Card. Those under 18 or who need assistance to fish are covered by our volunteers' license and do not need a personal license to fish.
2. Our insurance dictates that if it begins to rain while we are out on the water, we must return to dock immediately. Also, if it rains, the outing must be cancelled. However, a rain date will be given. All participants must wear life jackets while on our boat. There are no exceptions.
4. All guests must remain seated while the boat is in motion and until the boat is securely moored and anchored.
5. All anglers that need the assistance of wheelchairs & walkers will be boarding and departing the boat first, supervised by a FishAbility Sports Club volunteer.
6. The final and most important rule is that the decision of the Captain and Assistants aboard the boat are final and must be obeyed immediately. This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all passengers and crew.